Who We Are
The mission of Lutheran Advocates for Maritime Mission is to promote commitment, participation, and support of ministries serving seafarers in the US and Caribbean.
LAMM does this by:
- Supporting Lutheran clergy and laypersons actively serving in maritime ministry.
- Encouraging Lutheran participation in, and support of, existing maritime ministries.
- Building a network of Lutherans who are concerned for, and commited to, the church's maritime mission.
- Developing practical maritime ministry resources.
- Interpreting the church's maritime mission to the church at-large.